Hello.

I am using DSpace 5.2 and I found a bug in JSPUI when you open the item 
page as administrator and click "Edit..." to edit the item information. If 
this item has too many bitstreams, it is impossible to edit any metadata 
value or delete any metadata. Because this page includes the IDs of all 
attached bitstreams in the HTTP POST. As a result, the POST gets too large 
and fails.

I found a similar issue reported for XMLUI (
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2927). The bug I found happen in 
JSPUI, but the root of the problem seens to be the same.

How can I solve this? Is there any issue reporting it? How can I report it?


thanks,
Fernando Hattori

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to