Have you checked the authorizations for one of the the items to see if it is 
restricted to Administrators only?

-------- Original message --------
From: Justin Dalton
Date:01/31/2016 8:31 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: DSpace Community
Subject: [dspace-community] Items only visible when logged in.

Hi All,

I'm new to DSpace, but I did try searching the archives first. I have one 
collection on my site where the items are not showing under any of the browse 
options unless I am logged in.  If I log out, I get "Sorry, there are no 
results for this browse." All of the other collections are working as they 
should.  Any idea what could be causing this issue?

Thanks,
Justin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-community.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to