What version of DSpace are you running?

Which UI are you running?  XMLUI or JSPUI?

Will you be modifying code, or are you looking only to make changes in
configuration files?

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 8:26 PM, Arturo Quintana Torres <
arturoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> I would like some help with DSpace.
> I am new in this field. I am trying to do some changes in the front-end,
> and I have reached an interesting point.
>
> The search results are displayed as a grid.
> My question is...
>
> Is there any way to modify the search result's format? I would like to use
> a list with a fixed number of fields, instead of a table.
> In fact, I would like to display more information about the search.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Arturo Quintana.
>
> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
<https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code>
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)