Hi,

I am running a small DSpace server. It is still version 4 because we
plan to set-up a University server soon and my data would be migrated to
that new server.

Anyway, recently DSpace stopped accepting LDAP authentication, while I
did no change on the LDAP server (and all other services authentication
to LDAP still work fine).

I have done some system update (minor version, FreeBSD 10.3) and I may
have updated some libraries. Could that be the reason? How can I
diagnose the problem?

Thank you in advance,

Olivier