I have not used a value of -1. I can confirm that if you set the value to a
very large number, the file will open inline.

xmlui.content_disposition_threshold = 75000000

Can you confirm that the change has been made in your [dspace-install]
folder and that you have restarted tomcat?

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Abhishek Madas <ama...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For files greater than 8 MB the file downloads instead of viewing in the
> browser. For this I tried changing the config values in dspace.cfg file to
> -1 however the changes are not taking place I am still downloading a file
> greater than 8 MB.
>

> webui.content_disposition_threshold = -1
> xmlui.content_disposition_threshold = -1
>

> Thanks for any help.
>
> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)