I logged into the DSpace demo site (http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/) as a
community admin, hoping to test drive the UI for adding collections and
users, etc.-- but I see nothing like that in any of the demo communities. I
mean: I can list the current authors in a community but see no UI for
adding users. Or for that matter adding a collection. Does the demo simply
not include any such capability or am I missing it before my own eyes?
I know there is a command line method for such operations and one can
implement one's own solution by calling through the XML or JSP API-- but is
there really no built-in admin UI for these operations?
Thanks,
Alan