Good day DSpace Community,

I hope you are doing well.

I am experiencing an issue with our DSpace 9 repository and would
appreciate your assistance.

When I create a new item, I am able to complete the metadata fields without
any problems. However, when I reach the step to attach the document
(bitstream), the upload fails and I receive the following error message:

*"Upload failed."*

The file is not attached to the item, which prevents me from completing the
submission.

Has anyone experienced this issue before or knows what might be causing it?
I would appreciate any suggestions on possible causes, troubleshooting
steps, or configuration settings that I should check.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your
suggestions.

Kind regards,

Cynthia Mpofu

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: 
https://lyrasis.org/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-community/CAGWu3NjtJew3kHvFpBJVGUBFso-qEbXHmJ%3Df%3Ddd6qEHYuuBW%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to