All,

Tomorrow (Weds, Aug 30) at 20:00 UTC, we have our weekly DSpace Developers
Meeting in the #duraspace IRC
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/IRC> channel or #dev-mtg in Slack
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Slack>. To determine your local
time, check the world clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The agenda is posted on our Developer meetings page at:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Developer+Meetings

The notes from last week's meeting are also available off of the "Meeting
Archives" area of that page.

As always, all our meetings are public.  We welcome any developers or
non-developers to attend or just read along with the chat discussions.

If you are unable to attend, you can always add your own notes/thoughts on
any agenda item to the above wiki page.

We hope to see you in IRC <https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/IRC>
or on Slack <https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Slack>!

Thanks,

Tim Donohue
--

Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect