Dear everyone,

I extended a feature in DSpace 6.3 and try to move the code from dspace-api
 to dspace/modules/additions now. This is fairly straightforward for
classes, but not so simple for configuration files. I have two questions:

First, I need to override
dspace-api/src/main/resources/spring/spring-dspace-addon-import-services.xml.
Is it advisable to modify a copy at
dspace/modules/additions/src/main/resources/spring/spring-dspace-addon-import-services.xml
 and
then change my Tomcat 8 $CATALINA_BASE/conf/context.xml according to
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Advanced+Customisation#AdvancedCustomisation-Additionsmodule
ensure the loading order?

Second, the original implementation contains a configuration file in
dspace/config, namely dspace/config/spring/api/pubmed-integration.xml. I
created a second similar configuration file that I need to include (not
overwrite) but as far as I can see, dspace/modules/additions cannot modify
the content of this directory. I would really like to keep the
configuration file within dspace/modules/additions as it only makes sense
within that context. Do you have any suggestions on that topic?

Kind regards,
Hendrik Geßner