Hi all, you'll have noticed the further delays to DSpace 6.4... hopefully
close to the finish line, now.

The more eyes / hands we can get testing
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2918 (especially in XMLUI which has
had less production usage) the quicker we can get a long-needed release out
the door!

As always thanks for your patience and thanks to everyone who has been
submitting and testing PRs and documentation for 6.x

Cheers

Kim (and the 6.4 release team)

M: k...@shepherd.nz
T: @kimshepherd
W: www.shepherd.nz <http://shepherd.nz>

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC