2009/4/2 Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupr...@destin.be>

> Hi Mark! (copy to the developpers list)
>
> Does this means that Mentors should make projects perfectly well defined
> right now? How do you see the project definition process?
> Should we arrange some kind of conference call at a given time this week?
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Christophe

No, I assume applicants and mentors are open to adjust the parameters of
their applications in the dspace-tech or dspace-gsoc email lists, or in the
#dspace IRC channel.  I think we have until April 15th for Mentors to
evaluate the applications and interogate the students ;-).  On the 15th, the
duplicate detection/slot bartering process begins in a reserved IRC channel
by project Admins.

Mark

--
Mark R. Diggory