Lastly,

[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-log-converter -i *input file name* -o *output
file name* -m *(if you have more than one* dspace.log* file)*
[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-log-importer -i *input file name (probably
the output name from above)* -m

Its stats-log-converter and stats-log-importer.

Peter Dietz
Systems Developer/Engineer
Ohio State University Libraries