All,

The JIRA Migration is now complete!  All DSpace projects are now
available in the DuraSpace JIRA (alongside Fedora & Duracloud projects):

http://jira.duraspace.org/

Previous "http://jira.dspace.org/"; URLs should also now redirect you to
the new location.

*Special Notice for DSpace Developers & Users*

You can now use the *same username and password* to access both the Wiki
and JIRA.

As previously mentioned, some DSpace Developers or Users may find you
will need to reset your password before you will be able to login (this
should only occur if you didn't previously have a Wiki password setup).

If you find you need to reset your password, please visit the following
page to reset it:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/forgotuserpassword.action

(Again, the above page will reset your password for *both* the Wiki and
JIRA.)

Once you have reset your password (if necessary), you should find that
you have the same permissions as before within JIRA for all DSpace Projects.

If you encounter any issues or problems with accessing your account, you
can email us at sysad...@duraspace.org for help, or contact me directly
(tdono...@duraspace.org).

Thanks,

Tim