Hi All,

The status of cutting the RC for 1.7 is that I pushed dspace-xmlui-lang and
dspace-api-lang (1.7.0.0) to maven on Friday at 5pm EST, and have been
waiting for maven central to pick up on this and sync it so that it appears
in the maven central list. Which is a prerequisite step for releasing the
rest of the project.

I'm hoping that a more maven-repository savvy person can take a look at
things, since something should have synced by now. I'm wondering if they
might have changed their process for taking artifact updates. Sonatype
anyone?

Our Release Procedure has a link to the maven-repo-maintainers mailing list
which appears to not have had a sync success in a few weeks.
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/ReleaseProcedure
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-repo-maintainers/201010.mbox/browser
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD

--