Hi All,

Since we're now ready to migrate all of the remainder code to GitHub, two
questions have popped up.

1) Should we stick with the existing Github.com/dspace/dspace repository,
or should we reimport (a fresh git svn clone) so that we can use the author
mapping to make old commits point to a user's GitHub profile? By pushing
that change, it would make the current repo incompatible with anyone who
has forked it, as the reimport would have completely different commitID's.

2) What should we do about languages? We have
dspace-xmlui-lang<http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-xmlui-lang/trunk/src/main/webapp/i18n/>
and
dspace-api-lang<http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-api-lang/trunk/src/main/resources/>
don't imagine that people like having to manage two separate language
files. So would we want to consolidate that into a single project? If so,
anyone up to doing the work for that refactoring? Where would
messages/language extensions for modules fit?

Peter Dietz