Not entirely related to dc.description.provenance, but I want to see a
thorough validatable audit log from the system. i.e. Who changed
what/when/why/how. i.e. This Group name used to be "ABC Staff", now it's
just "Staff", who did that, when did they do that, what was the previous
value. What changes have been made in the past 7 days.

This shouldn't really show up in the metadata section (we could use
metadata4all I guess though). But I think those events would need
timestamps. (Maybe even a isCurrent flag, to hold on to previous version of
metadata field).

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com