I like the idea of a labs repo ; hydra does the same
main: https://github.com/projecthydra
labs: https://github.com/projecthydra-labs

I would love to see some XMLUI stuff
At the moment I am trying to figure all that out - but a few simple examples to
look at would be very helpful

Another helpful addition would be adding  something along the lines of what
Bram explains in his IDEAS youtube regarding
maven profiles to overwrite settings in development. Then there are the
CATALINA context files to setup test deployments

Monika

Monika Mevenkamp
phone: 609-258-4161
Lewis Library,Washington Road and Ivy Lane, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
08544