Hi Developers,

Just a reminder that we'll be discussing your feedback on this "Services API" at TOMORROW's Developer Meeting (July 29 @ 15:00 UTC).

If you have feedback that you'd like to be heard, please consider attending that Developer meeting in #duraspace IRC. You are also welcome to send feedback to this list, on #dspace IRC, or by contacting me directly.

More info on the tomorrow's meeting can be found at: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-07-29

Thanks,
Tim