Hi,

First, just to clarify, DuraSpace is an organization and not a software
product.  The open source software products that the DuraSpace
organization helps to support are DSpace, Fedora Commons and DuraCloud.

So, I'm assuming you are probably asking about DuraCloud (since that's
what the subject line says).

The DuraCloud software is currently in it's pilot phase and undergoing
beta testing.  The software was recently released as Open Source.  See
this announcement for more details:

http://expertvoices.nsdl.org/duraspace/2010/07/27/introducing-duracloud-open-source-preservation-in-the-cloud/

There is also a web seminar later on today (July 28) at 2pm EDT on
DuraCloud, if you are interested in learning more details.  Additional
information is available on the DuraCloud website and wiki:
http://duracloud.org/
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/duracloud/DuraCloud

- Tim