Hi all.
I install xpdf and run command filter-media to create PDF Thumbnail.
I have 2.000 item in 2 collection.
When run filter-media to create PDF Thumbnail with first collection with id
*123456789/2* then it run ok
Command: *dspace filter-media -i 123456789/2* -v

But another collection when run command  *dspace filter-media -i 123456789/3
-v
*Dspace run but it pause after 33 item. DSpace was stopped and no notice to
appear. It always stop at that position.
How do I find DSpace dealing with documents? and why it fails. DSpace still
running but no further processing other item.
Please help me.
Thanks

NGUYEN
*