All,

DuraSpace will be performing maintenance & upgrading our JIRA Issue
Tracker today (Thurs, Aug 30) from 4-4:30PM ET. To see the corresponding
maintenance time in your area, visit:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DuraSpace+JIRA+Maintenance&iso=20120830T20&am=30

This maintenance has been necessitated by several critical security
issues within our current version of Atlassian JIRA.

During this maintenance window the http://jira.duraspace.org site will
be unavailable to all users.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to
email sysad...@duraspace.org if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Tim Donohue (on behalf of sysad...@duraspace.org)

--