On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM, leeladharan manavalan
<mleeladha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project additions: Could not resolve
> dependencies for project org.dspace.modules:additions:jar:3.2: Could not
> transfer artifact org.elasticsearch:elasticsearch:jar:0.18.6 from/to
> sonatype-releases (http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/):
> Access denied to:
> http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/0.18.6/
>
> elasticsearch-0.18.6.jar , ReasonPhrase:Forbidden. -> [Help 1]

Hi Manavalan,

the error message says that Maven tried to dowload this file [1] and
got back a HTTP 403 error. I tried to download it and it's OK on the
server side. Most likely, your network is configured to forbid direct
HTTP traffic and you have to use a proxy server to access internet.
You have to configure Maven with your proxy information, see [2], so
that it will be able to download the need dependencies from the
internet.

[1]
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/0.18.6/elasticsearch-0.18.6.jar
[2] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html