Hi Xiping,

My suggestion is to import or upload your (cleaned-up) csv file into Google
spreadsheets. I tested your sample data and accent marks are retained (not
100% though). See my attached screenshot. All you have to do now is to find
and replace all the � characters. After cleaning it up, download as CSV and
then import it back to DSpace. Take note that once you already downloaded
it as CSV, refrain from editing it in MS Excel because in my experience, it
will mess up your encoding again. It may seem a tedious task but I would
rather do it this way than start all over again.

Hope this helps.

Good luck and best regards,
euler