Hello, we are offering CC-licenses on our DSpace instance and this is being used pretty good. But we are missing the license information in the metadata. In the configuration I found some options, which I believed would do exactly that: putting the cc-license-information into the metadata (I'm talking about the options cc.license.uri and cc.license.name). But in fact this is not working (I think its not working because we are using jspui while the options are meant for xmlui only). The problem obviously affects DSpace5, DSpace6 and also DSpace CRIS 5.5...
Is there a way to get that working on jspui? TIA, Oliver -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
