Hi Luis,

Just a note to say this is currently not possible in DSpace. Collections are simply sorted alphabetically by the Collection name. However, within a collection, obviously you can browse by specific fields (Title, Author, Subject) and sort Items within those browses.

You'd likely need to write some custom code to achieve this. I'm not sure if there's anyone who has done this before (but hopefully they will speak up if they have).

- Tim


On 5/16/2016 12:16 PM, Luis Alfonso Rojas Calderón wrote:
Dear, I installed version XMLUI, but I require a specific order to make some collections, the problem; It is not if know how I can sort them by certain specific fields.

Someone has ever done.

Thanks, Luis
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Tim Donohue
Technical Lead for DSpace & DSpaceDirect
DuraSpace.org | DSpace.org | DSpaceDirect.org

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace 
Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to