Hi Shiva,

Please refer to:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Browse_Indexes#WARNING:
The remedy is to upgrade, if I am correct.

Cheers

hg


*Hilton Gibson*
Stellenbosch University Library
*http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2992-208X>*


On 18 May 2016 at 13:46, Shiva Kumara <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear All Members,
>
>
>
> I am working with Dspace 5.1 version on ubuntu 14 production server. I
> found problem in collection home page, when I browse by issue
> date/author/title/subject in a particular collection home page, the result
> will be displayed from all communities and collections items not by
> particular collection home page results. How I would fix this issue with
> your valuable solutions.
>
> Thank you
>
> Shivakumara RM
>
> Digital Library Analyst
>
> ISEC, Bangalore
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "DSpace Technical Support" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to