This might answer my question: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml#Default_query_parser_operator
Is this the "correct" way to specify this change? -Jeff ________________________________________ From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Jeffrey Sheldon <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:43 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [dspace-tech] Boolean default in Discovery search Folks, I noticed that the search.operator attribute in dspace.cfg became depreciated with Discovery. However, I don't see a provision to define default search boolean logic. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious? Example searches (showing that SOLR honors capital boolean arguments included in the search keywords): cow beef: 9924 results cow OR beef: 9924 results cow AND beef: 5375 results My institution prefers that all searches to be based on AND and not OR as default. The working theory is to enable the defaultFilterQueries area of config/spring/api/discovery.xml and include some sort of argument there, but I can't find any examples which support this theory. Thoughts? -Jeff -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
