Hi Mariangels,

the search term (here: "predictor") was found in the fulltext of the item, so DSpace does not display the abstract but snippets of the full text where the search term was found.

You can fix this by commenting out

<bean class="org.dspace.discovery.configuration.DiscoveryHitHighlightFieldConfiguration">
                            <property name="field" value="fulltext"/>
                            <property name="maxSize" value="250"/>
                            <property name="snippets" value="2"/>

</bean>

in discovery.xml.

Best regards,

Franziska Ackermann


Am 23.05.2016 um 11:49 schrieb Mariangels:

Hello,

I'm working with DSpace 5.5 and xmlui (Mirage theme)
I have a problem:

When I'm browsing through the communities, collections, etc. I can see this information about a record:

Title
Authors
Abstract
"Please you can see in the attached file1.jpg"

That's OK but when I search a record in Discovery I can see:

Title
Authors
and...surprisingly...
some content of the .pdf file !!!! :-o
"Please you can see in the attached file2.jpg"

Can you help me? Why that happens?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace 
Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dspace-tech.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to