The discovery configuration file contains a default configuration and a
home page configuration.

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/spring/api/discovery.xml#L43-L46

Check your discovery.xml file to see if your new facets are applied to both
configurations.

Terry

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 11:23 PM, Vinay Kumar Sharma <vinayn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have installed DSpace-5.4 with Mirage2 theme, now i want to extend
> Browse Indexes facilities. To do that I have used help specified on URL:
> http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Browse_Indexes/5.X It
> works well for Browse Indexes Advisor & Type but I want to extend two more
> Browse Indexes Department & Degree. I have configured the code as per the
> guideline but when i rebuilt the indexes Browse Indexes (department &
> degree) comes only when I Brose by Title. It is not coming on Homepage and
> rest browsing index.
>
> So, my question is how can I configure Browse Index for (*Department &
> Degree*) on all the pages including Homepage. For understanding this
> case, I have attached a screen shots.
>
> Kindly help.
> regards
> Vinay Sharma

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)