From: Bram Luyten [b...@atmire.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:51 AM
To: Graham Faulkner
Cc: DSpace Technical Support
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] RIOXX patch for funders info

Hi Graham,

if you have customized item-submission.xml, you'll likely need to add the
project step manually.

You can find it here:
https://github.com/atmire/RIOXX/blob/master/dspace/config/item-submission.xml#L213

hope this addresses the problem!

Bram

--
[logo]
        Bram Luyten

On 25 May 2016 at 16:33, Graham Faulkner