Hello,

I've done the necessary code changes in ConfigurableBrowse.java to add
extra letters. Browse by authors and subjects will display correctly all
letters. On the other hand, browse by title is not working correctly. The
first page displayed, displays only the stock 0-9 A...Z latin alphabet. Any
added ones.

This got me puzzled. Any ideas what I should look into?

Thank you,

Evelthon