see answers below
—
Monika Mevenkamp
Digital Repository Infrastructure Developer
Princeton University
Phone: 609-258-4161
Skype: mo-meven

> On Sep 6, 2016, at 8:47 AM, Tony Brian Albers <t...@statsbiblioteket.dk>
> wrote:
>
> Hi guys and gals,
>
> We're looking into deploying Dspace in a test environment, and I have a
> couple of questions some of you might know the answers to:
>
> 1. Is it possible to limit the number of collections a single ePerson
> can have?

YES
You can configure collections such that only a given set of users can
administer and submit

> 2. Is it possible to set a quota on the amount of data a given
> collection can contain? I.e. 20GB per collection?

NO
Files are stored on a file system. The size of the file system is the upper
limit for the total file size across all collections