good afternoon guys. I have installed dspace 5.4 with jspui. and I have de
same problem.I don't know if I am confused. I undersatant the next: request
acopy work with restricted item or items with embargo. well.first I set my
dspace.cfg and I enabled request a copy and I set my requestitem.xml.
after I do a test started session with administrator account and I did a
sending with embargo.ok. after I  close session and I search item with
embargo. I started session with a self-registered user but I can't see form
with  item with green button of request a copy of my jspui form only give a
message saying me that the user need authorization. I don't understand  why
this message

if you can help me I  appreciate it. thank you