Thank you so much Bruno for response and now I understand to run Solr Query.

Below query I got from solr.log file :

2016-09-19 15:57:44,851 INFO  org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore @ [statistics]
webapp=/solr path=/select
params={facet=true&shards=localhost:8080/solr/statistics-2015,localhost:8080/solr/statistics&facet.mincount=1&q=type:+2+AND++id:64&facet.limit=10&facet.field=id&wt=javabin&fq=-isBot:true&fq=-(bundleName:[*+TO+*]-bundleName:ORIGINAL)&fq=-(statistics_type:[*+TO+*]+AND+-statistics_type:view)&version=2&rows=0}
hits=23 status=0 QTime=4

*I run *:
facet=true&shards=localhost:8080/solr/statistics-2015,localhost:8080/solr/statistics&facet.mincount=1&q=type:+2+AND++id:64&facet.limit=10&facet.field=id&wt=javabin&fq=-isBot:true&fq=-(bundleName:[*+TO+*]-bundleName:ORIGINAL)&fq=-(statistics_type:[*+TO+*]+AND+-statistics_type:view)&version=2&rows=0

at http://localhost:8080/solr/#/statistics/query.

Got response but not able see total hits / view which I see at solr logs
that is "hits=23".

Where I can get only "hits=23" response from solr query?

Hope you understand what I'm looking for :)

Many Thanks ...

Faiyaz Ahmed