On 21 September 2016 at 21:07, George Kozak <gkoz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My second question of the day.  Our discovery search results default to a
> "relevance" search.  I was asked today, if I could change the default to
> "title descending".  I am not sure where I need to make that change.  Can
> anyone provide some guidance?

I think this should work:

edit dspace.cfg

# Use this to configure the browse indices. Each entry will receive a link
in the
# navigation. Each entry can be configured in one of two ways. The first is:
#
# webui.browse.index.<n> = <index name> : metadata : \
#                                                       <schema
prefix>.<element>[.<qualifier>|.*] : \
#                                                       (date | title |
text) : (asc | desc)
webui.browse.index.3 = title:item:title:desc

Sean