I've been testing the latest git master (upcoming DS 6), and since pulling the
latest changes on Tuesday, I've encountered errors like:

ERROR: prepared statement "S_29" does not exist
(a paste for the full stack trace: http://pastebin.com/2mLKNNHD)

(where "S_29" varies). The errors seem to happen when I use workflow
functionality and try to submit something, or directly try to submit something
to a collection. When the error state is on, I cannot start new submissions,
upload bitstreams from the workflow, or upload bitstreams from
administration->edit item - and possibly more. I don't know exactly what are
the conditions for reproducing this nor I know how to recover from the state. I
managed recovery once by restarting postgres, but in general it doesn't seem to
help.

I first encountered this on Tuesday and asked help on irc. Helix84 did some
googling and one reason this might happen, is some sort of concurrency problem,
where the original PSTMT gets deleted/flushed out and is not available when
resumed (unfortunately I don't have the reference or the irc log).

My environment is: Ubuntu 16.04, Java 1.8, Jetty 9, PostgreSQL 9.5. I'll
continue examining the issue to determine if it is just something in my own
environment or a genuine bug.

br,

Ilja Sidoroff
University of Eastern Finland