Hi Michelangelo

    I didn't understand why you was able to build it before and now he have
to put the jar manually in the repository again, as it is in the page that
Ivan shared with us. Did you manually delete the .m2 directory? Did you
change the configuration file to use xpdf now, it was something that you
did not setup before?

Best regards
Luiz

Luiz Claudio Santos