Hi,

You were right about this. Thank you for that.

Going back to the original problem, I've found that I don't really need to
join indexes to get the "top 5 visited items by collection".

For that,  I use a pivot.facet inside the statistics index, and that gives
me what I want: For a certain community, I get the top five most visited
items for every collection inside the community.

Here the query for the community 251:

http://localhost:1234/solr/statistics/select?q=type:2&fq=owningComm:251&sort=id+asc&rows=0&fl=id&wt=xml&indent=true&facet=true&facet.pivot=owningColl,id&omitHeader=true&f.id.facet.limit=5

Besides, I've found that using join queries I can't get results from both
indexes -search and statistics-.

I can use the join queries for filtering results but, for example, if I
join with the search index, in order to get the handle of an item, and then
I get the statistics hits of that item, I can't retrieve the handle.

So, either I get the statistics hits or I get the handle of a certain item.

┬┐How could I get both in a single query?

Regards,