This seems to be the file that is causing the issue.

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/crosswalks/oai/description.xml

I do not know why the variable substitution is not being applied in this
file.  It sounds like a bug that should be reported.

Terry

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Francisco Monreal <cota...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you know how the Sample identifier and Repository identifier is changed
> in OAI configuration?
> I have tried both description.xml in [dspace]/config and  in
> [dspace]/config/crosswalk/oai. I have also changed the parameter
> identifier.prefix in [dspace]/config/modules/oai.cfg but not work. I
> still see localhost:
>
> http://digitum.um.es/oai/request?verb=Identify
>
> However, the OAI module works correctly.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
<https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code>
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)