Since we upgraded to Dspace 5.5 and XMLUI, the search results return almost
all records.  It is not doing an exact search.  Many of our searches have
mixed numbers and alpha characters.  The results return as is it breaks up
the search.  For example, If I search for AH234M22, it searches for
anything with AH, 234, M, or 22.  If We put double quotes, it will do an
exact search.  That is not feasible doe to the vast number of users on the
system.  It is frustrating, and I need to resolve this.

Any help would be appreciated, please.

Tom Avino