Hi Jose

Well, it seems like the unresolved error reported in https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2904

Probably due to network issues,

best luck

Emilio

El 20/03/2017 a las 0:58, Jose Blanco escribió:
We were seeing something strange in our production site this Sunday.
It seemed like calls to google analytics were locking db connections
and eventually taking all of them.  I tried to comment this line:

#xmlui.google.analytics.key=UA-12656561-1

But this did not change anything.  I eventually change it to this

xmlui.google.analytics.key=

and then the db connection error ended.

I would have thought that commenting it out would have been the way to
do it.  Well in any case, the connection pool is now not being
exhausted.  But I wonder why it happened this Sunday, and when I can
re-enable it to get stats.  Perhaps there was a problem with Google
Anyalitics this Sunday?

Thanks,
Jose