Hi Vimal,

I am experiencing the same problem on Dspace 5.4 on Lubuntu 14.04. I just
cant figure out how to handle my new installation.

How did you solve the problem?

Wikana Robinson.

--
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology | P.O Box 190 - 50100,
Kakamega, Kenya

DISCLAIMER: *This email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the individual or entity to which it was addressed. If you have received
email without disclosing, copying, using, distributing or storing its
contents. Kindly note that unless expressly stated, any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Masinde Muliro University of Science and
Technology. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The University does not accept liability for any
damage caused by this email*