Hello again,

I am sorry to insist, but this is quite urgent as we are building a
repository on a deadline and need to start data insertion on thousands of
bibliographic references. We really want to use DSpace but we do not know
how to have a working, simple batch import from a CSV for easy data entry.

What is the latest stable version that works with the samples
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/download/attachments/68064788/sample_files.zip?version=1&modificationDate=1426605023332&api=v2>

provided in your documentation
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=68064788>?

Thank you very much and again sorry for insisting.
João Rocha da Silva