Hello Layale,

one can only harvest the metadata of items not those of sets in terms of
OAI-PMH.
Sets are there to group items for selective harvesting see:
https://www.openarchives.org/OAI/openarchivesprotocol.html#Set

The collections in an DSpace instance are turned automatically to sets
(you may configure other sets based on filters).
Thus you are able to harvest all the items from a specific collection.
But you may not harvest the metadata of the collection itself.

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen