I am sorry that your initial question was not answered.

Have you confirmed the following configuration settings?

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/DSpace+Statistics#DSpaceStatistics-ConfigurationsettingsforStatistics

Can you access your Solr Admin console?  If so, do you see your statistics
repo?  What is the document count in that repo?

There is a Slack channel for DSpace Tech Support.  You might be able to get
the attention of several folks if you re-post your question there.

See https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Slack to register.

Tech Support Channel: https://dspace-org.slack.com/messages/C3V628QNN

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Vitor Machado <vitor.p.m...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please, can someone help?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Em sexta-feira, 28 de julho de 2017 12:56:36 UTC-3, Vitor Machado escreveu:
>>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> I'm providing maintenance for a DSpace 3, but I'm currently having a
>> problem with the usage statistics page, which is coming up with no results
>> (see here
>> <http://bibspi-dth-vm01.brazilsouth.cloudapp.azure.com/statistics-home>).
>> Apparently Solr is not indexing page views, but I've checked pretty much
>> every setting I could think of. Do you have any suggestions on what could
>> be causing this issue?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
> --

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)