From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com [mailto:dspace-tech@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jose Texier
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 11:25 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] RDF module does not work

Hello, I am trying to test the RDF module of DSpace 6.1. (the latest version),
but it does not work for me. When I write http://localhost:8083/rdf/ it says
that the module does not exist (HTTP Status [404] - [Not Found]) but the XMLUI
module is working well (http://localhost:8083/xmlui/) .

I already have Apache Fuseki installed, because I'm testing DSpace to start a
Linked Data project.

After reading the documentation and trying several things, I think it is not
compiling anything for that module. In the "rdf" folder (in the folder
"webapps" at Tomcat) only have two folders: "META-INF" and "WEB-INF", there is
no file.

The documentation read is this:
Https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Installing+DSpace
Https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Linked+%28Open%29+Data

I attach the files dspace.cfg and rdf.cfg.

Thanks for the help,
Jose