Ed,

The following tutorial link might also be helpful:
https://github.com/terrywbrady/restReportTutorial/blob/master/README.md

This link details how to use the REST-based reporting tools introduced in
DSpace 6.  It helps to generate CSV files that can be used by the Batch
Metadata Editing process.

Terry

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 7:43 AM, Ed Warga <edward.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Terry. I'm looking to export metadata, maybe batch update
> metadata, and batch upload new items. I'm also looking to pull bitstream
> policy data from the repo to do some clean up.
>
> Thanks for the Github link. I'll check it out.
>
> Ed
>
> On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Terry Brady <terry.br...@georgetown.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Ed,
>>
>> What admin actions are you hoping to support?
>>
>> The following repo describes some of the custom administration that we
>> have developed at Georgetown: https://github.com
>> /Georgetown-University-Libraries/batch-tools
>>
>> Terry
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Ed Warga <edward.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm beginning to think about using the API for certain management
>>> activities in my repo. Wondering if anyone has created any scripts to
>>> leverage the API in DSpace. I'm looking for =some examples to work from as
>>> I get started. What have you done!? Can you share any scripts or ideas?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ed Warga
>>> Scholarly Communication Librarian
>>> Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Terry Brady
>> Applications Programmer Analyst
>> Georgetown University Library Information Technology
>> https://github.com/terrywbrady/info
>> 425-298-5498 <(425)%20298-5498> (Seattle, WA)

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://github.com/terrywbrady/info
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)