I just ran into this same issue. Why is the option available to
community/collection admins if they cannot export metadata via the CSV
export? I'm having a hard time finding this in the documentation as well.
If anyone knows where this is listed in the documentation, I'd appreciate a
link.

Best,
Ed Warga
TAMU-CC