Hi all,

I know there are more views and downloads on this item than are displaying in
the browser:

https://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/handle/2123/17600/statistics

How can I query Solr directly to see if the correct figures are in the Solr

In the dspace logs I see this (among other view_item entries):

2017-11-29 08:37:26,277 INFO  com.atmire.dspace.rest.StatletsResource @ Reading
statlets(ids[]=[] handle=2123/17600)

As far as view entries, just from today I have:

$ grep 'view_item:handle=2123/17600' dspace.log.2017-11-29 | wc -l
$ 318

Yet only 20 views display in the browser. I’ve run index-discovery and
index-discovery –o again, but no change.

Any ideas?? The author is quite concerned about the lack of figures. There are
no download figures on the stats page either.

Thanks a lot
Gary

Gary Browne | Technical Manager, Developments
Online Services
University of Sydney Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1, Fisher Library F03, The University of Sydney NSW 2006
T +61 2 9351 5946 | M +61 405 647 868
gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au<https://webmail.sydney.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=OXYu29eFmlOiJviVN3CHunM5oGoASVvNNYb-H0ZnmZGiO6bY9qPUCA..&URL=mailto%3agary.browne%40sydney.edu.au>
Sent from my plain old desktop computer