Hello Yanan,

According to the bug report for that ImageMagick security issue, it looks
like this issue has been fixed

 https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-3714

On the page above, I see a notice that says it only affected "ImageMagick
before 6.9.3-10 and 7.x before 7.0.1-1"

So, it sounds like it is fixed as long as you have a more recent version of
ImageMagick running.

- Tim